I'm it!!

    Tagged by Fruchtwerg...thanks, love! :)

    Here are the rules:


    1. Link the person who tagged you.
    2. Mention the rules in your blog.
    3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
    4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
    5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

    Here we go...

    1. I love to study in the bathroom. I just sit on the toilet and read my books with full concentration.

    2. I always tell people that I love swimming, while I actually can't swim ;p

    3. I like to cry, and I have to cry at least once a month. I believe it's some kind of exercise for our eyes.

    4. I'm addicted to chocolates...I feel dizzy when I don't eat them in a day..

    5. I often laugh at things that people don't consider funny.

    6. High School Musical is my favorite movie...errr....so true.


    Now I shall tag 6 more people....

    Fops and Dandies
    Lala the Art Geek
    Dreamecho
    Dance With Me Forever
    A Slowboat of Mediocrity
    Aus Style

    (Image from here)Source URL: https://ojoknesublogs.blogspot.com/2008/04/i-it.html
    Visit ojok nesu blogs for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive