Playing Tag

    I just realized that I've been tagged by Woro hehehe so I'm very sorry for the late response...here it goes....:)

    I’m passionate about…
    Starting my own family and learn about the real hardships of life
    Being a successful person in what I do best

    Travelling around the world and help the people in need

    Mostly I say…
    “Thank you..”
    “Sorry…”
    “Helloooooooo!!”

    “What the heck!?”

    I've just finished reading…
    Warren Buffet Speaks

    InsyaAllah before I die, I want to…
    Try all types of rollercoasters around the world
    Perform a hajj with my family and in-laws
    Build a mosque
    Make sure that I do not owe any debts or apologies to any people


    I love listening to…
    My loved ones talk

    What my friends like about me…
    They like me cuz I like them heheheh…

    Last year I've learned…
    That life is very tough, and we should fight for what we want as long as it’s positive

    And now I shall tag 4 other people…
    Ragil
    Tina
    Lynn
    Sharjeel!!!

    You're it!! :)Source URL: http://ojoknesublogs.blogspot.com/2008/03/playing-tag.html
    Visit ojok nesu blogs for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive