My Least Spoken Thoughts

    I wonder..
    why are there such humans
    who are insensitive, self-centered, and hypocrites
    yet, they introduce themselves as friends
    they laugh upon their personal desire
    on jokes and stories that camouflage the essence of life
    they stay distant and emotionless on silent screams that beg for sympathy
    how ironic, that they perceive themselves as social people
    when they care only on the wrong aspects of friendship.

    My questions won't stop..
    as the most painful acts would be those hurting my loved ones
    they take too much oxygen
    that i am left searching for air instead of raising my voice
    i am ashamed
    as i will never forget that face of whom i would give my world
    be strong my precious
    they do not deserve your tears.

    They are indeed living in the figment of delusions.Source URL: https://ojoknesublogs.blogspot.com/2007/10/my-least-spoken-thoughts.html
    Visit ojok nesu blogs for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive