What I Wore To Work

    I haven't thanked you all for the very kind support you guys have given to me ever since I posted about my personal life two days ago...I feel so much better now, and I thank you all so much for always supporting me...we have might not met in real life, but you guys really mean a lot to me...thank you..:')

    Was working day today...wore denim shirt and pants both from S.Oliver...the fitting is perfect! :)

    Photobucket

    FYI, S.Oliver is now available in Metro department store, Gandaria City...

    Aaannd, received some more illustrations...thank you soooooo much, all! Really appreciate it! :)

    Photobucket
    Hayyu Azria
    Source URL: https://ojoknesublogs.blogspot.com/2011/04/what-i-wore-to-work.html
    Visit ojok nesu blogs for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive