Go Ugg Yourself

    Another lovely surprise!!! Yaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! :D

    Michael from Whooga kindly sent me a pair of ugg boots, something that I’ve been wanting for a looooooooooong time as I deem them to be, well, kinda ugly in a way, but somehow also appealing and for sure practical in many aspects.

    They’re so warm, comfortable and light that I actually spent my night watching American Idol at home wearing them hehehhe....I love em!! Also something of a fluke that I’ll be visiting some cold highland next week, thus these boots came just in time...thank you sooo much, Michael! :)

    Want a pair of ugg boots for free too? Join the competition here! :D

    Brother's G2000 shirt, Topshop jeans and necklace

    Garage Store skirt, thrifted top, Zara blazer, Forever 21 studded belt

    Ugg Boots
    Source URL: http://ojoknesublogs.blogspot.com/2009/05/go-ugg-yourself.html
    Visit ojok nesu blogs for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive