The Presents

    Apologies for the continuous my-birthday topics, I promise you this is the last one ahahah...

    From my dearest brother; birthday cake and an LCD alarm clock...such an innuendo for my lack of ability for waking up on time :D


    From my sweetest office mates; grey knit cardigan, waist belt, specs, and the best surprise ever! <3

    Mango shirt, Lacquer & Lace tights, Colin Stuart boots

    From Gricia; floral dress and lace hairband...thank you once again, dear! :)

    Mango latex-like jacket, tights worn as scarf, mom's vintage belt, Nike sneakers

    From my best girlfriends ever; a necklace that looks more like a pen drive ahahah....


    And lastly, from my cutest Sharjeel; bangles and dresses!! Yayy!!

    Topman fedora, Promod oxford heels

    Mango grey shirt, mom's vintage belt, Nine West sulliban sandals

    Dorothy Perkins flower brooch, unbranded yellow top, Charles & Keith lace-up heels

    Thank you so so much, my loved ones! God bless you, all :)Source URL: https://ojoknesublogs.blogspot.com/2008/12/presents.html
    Visit ojok nesu blogs for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive