Eid Mubarak!!

    Hi, all...thank you so much for all your comments on my recent post...we all have different opinions, and I do not wish to extend further any discussions regarding that matter. So thanks! I really appreciate your thoughts...:)

    Went for dinner with my best friend, Surya...had looooots of sushi hehehe...


    Anyway, I wore my new necklace and ring from Beatnik today...their products keep getting better day by day...so proud of them! :)

    Padini shirt, Pull n Bear sequin cardigan, unbranded shorts, Topshop tights, Alexis - Wondershoe shoe

    Visit Beatnik here!!

    Finally, I apologize for any wrong doings and words...Eid Mubarak! Taqaballahu mina waminkum...minal aidin walfaidzin :)Source URL: http://ojoknesublogs.blogspot.com/2009/09/eid-mubarak.html
    Visit ojok nesu blogs for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive