Thoughts

    I subsist inside those shadows
    Of where evils are best friends of mine
    It keeps me awake
    That I have to struggle myself out of it
    But it has always been there
    such a devoted friend
    It follows me around

    Am I not that precious?
    That everything I do does not merit your engaging words?
    I recognize your earnest side speaks those I want to heed
    But it’s so silent and far
    So distant that I cannot sense the warmth of it

    Too poignant, that I would rather be inside those shadows over again
    That haunt me
    With tears of stillness
    It’s okay.
    I understand.

    Source URL: https://ojoknesublogs.blogspot.com/2007/08/thoughts.html
    Visit ojok nesu blogs for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive